Our Quality Policy and System
Quality assurance is one of the crucial stages in the production of any good and so is in our company. We follow a complete quality management system as per which each manufactured Flanges, Butt Weld Fittings, Carbon Steel Butt Weld Fittings, Fasteners, Wires, Tubes and Fittings is developed. Our products are made as per the manufacturing guidelines and then inspected on the national and international QC parameters. In a systematic way the entire quality control process is carried out to avoid any technical upheaval.
We have separate quality control/management department to conduct the testing operation and they carry the work as follow:
- Raw Material Testing- Testing of each sample of raw material is done as per the guidelines such as hardness testing and impact testing.
- Processing- They
supervise the work process and ensure the raw materials are completely
free of defects and are dimensionally accurate. Varied chemical and
physical tests are also conducted during the processing.
- Machining- After the heat treatment process the raw materials are dispatched for preparation i.e., machining.
- Sample Testing- Testing of the samples from each manufactured stock is done in accordance to the norms.
- Finishing- Towards the end the finishing of the products is done to remove any mark or blurs from the objects.
- Marking- Once the finishing and dimensional check is done each fitting is marked with a batch number, size and allied specifications
- Certifications- All the products receive the quality test certification
Industries We Serve
Our offered Pipes, Forged Fittings, Flanges and allied products and services serve the application requirements of below mentioned industries:
- Petroleum Refineries
- Electric Power Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Nuclear Industries
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Ship Building
- Offshore Industry
- Sewage Treatment
- Paper Mill
- Textile Industry
- Machinery Fabrication
- Chemical Industry
Our Infrastructure and Technology- Our Backbone
Technology is something that can help a company to progress as from designing, R&D, manufacturing to testing each work operation depends on the technology used. We have greatly invested on our technology and other infrastructure facilities such as:
In an industrial location of Mumbai, 50 km away from the international airport we own our manufacturing/ production plant. It is built over 1.25 lakh square feet and is managed by dynamic professionals.
The entire production work happens under one roof and so it widely saves on other costs. We have the monthly production capacity of more than 1000 tonnes as the unit is fully equipped with cutting-edge machines. Following stages are involved in the production process:
- Tooling/Dye Making
- Blanking or Circle Cutting
- Pressing/ Deep Drawing or Forming
- Rolling & Spinning/Extrusion
- Annealing or Stress Relieving
- Ribbing / Fitting and Buffing.
Heat Treatment Facility
Most of our products require heat treatment that is controlled heating or cooling of different metals without affecting a change in the physical and mechanical properties of the goods. The process is done to improve machining, formability, ductility etc., of the metals and thus, is one of the significant stages of production. Steel requires heat treatment the most as they respond well to the heat than other metals. Heat treatment on steel is done for softening, hardening or material modification.
Goods should reach the customers in their original condition and safely, therefore, packaging is given great importance by us. Through adopting cost-effective methods, we provide safe packaging to all our goods and packaging plays a vital role in attaining customer trust and satisfaction as that reflects company's standard.
Some of our most respectable clients from different industrial domains are:
- Century Ply
- JK Tyre